Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: gh00 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121182  
Subject: IRA withdrawal Date: 9/27/2000 12:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I withdrew money for the purchase of my first home and was wondering how much time do I have to open a new account if I wanted to put some if not all the money back in a IRA.

thank you for your responce

George Heywood
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFExRO Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40349 of 121182
Subject: Re: IRA withdrawal Date: 9/27/2000 1:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I withdrew money for the purchase of my first home and was wondering how much time do I have to open a new account if I wanted to put some if not all the money back in a IRA.

You have 60 days from the date of withdrawal to roll the funds back into an IRA. If you do so, you can't do another rollover for 12 months. Details are in IRS Publication 590.

TMF ExRO
Phil Marti

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement