Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: corse Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22702  
Subject: IronicFelix Date: 10/23/2002 11:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
I've just noticed that IF wants to meet Marwan Barghouti [it's on his profile]Well IF is probably in tune with MB's new Jewish lawyer the grandson of the late Prof Joshua Leibivitch.

It seems to me that people like IF and MB's lawyer are in defiante need of psychiatric treatment.To even think about comparing Marwan Barghouti to Moses as his lawyer did, in respect of taking his people [the Palestinians} to freedom is sheer nonsense.Next they'll be saying that Gos gave Baraghouti the Ten Commandments.

As for IF's support of the Palestinians, it's his choice but from what I know about IF and I know one or two things that he doesn't know I know!!!!!!!he's the kind of person who cyber supports, so it doesn't really add up to much

Corse

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement