No. of Recommendations: 4
Let's fire/force the resignation of the guy who was going to be leaving in June anyway.

in an email to IRS employees, Miller claimed he would only be leaving next month because his assignment would be over.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325223/Obama-fires-...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
But it does play to the Sheeple.

Action to satisfy some, but accomplishes nothing regarding the real problem. This is the Obama Presidency.

Willy
No. of Recommendations: 4
Let's fire/force the resignation of the guy who was going to be leaving in June anyway.

LOL. Republican congressmen were calling for his head, demanding Obama fire him. Not his fault the guy was leaving anyway. Should have told them to pound sand. You should never appease political terrorists.
No. of Recommendations: 39
But it does play to the Sheeple.

Why did Republicans demand he be fired if it's an empty gesture?

"Fire the guy!"

"Oh, you actually did fire him."

"It's just for show!"

This is why Obama should never appease the political terrorists in the GOP.

Action to satisfy some, but accomplishes nothing regarding the real problem.

That's just it. There is no real problem.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Why did Republicans demand he be fired if it's an empty gesture?

________

Fire those responsible...he's not responsible for this. He wasn't the IRS head when this started. His only crime is lying before Congress because he knew it was going on and said it wasn't.

He became the patsy. He's going down for something he's not actually responsible for. Can't wait to see what happens when the "roque" IRS agents are brought before Congress to testify.
Fire those responsible...he's not responsible for this. He wasn't the IRS head when this started. His only crime is lying before Congress because he knew it was going on and said it wasn't.

He became the patsy. He's going down for something he's not actually responsible for. Can't wait to see what happens when the "roque" IRS agents are brought before Congress to testify.

Adding the this inconsistency, Benghazi happens and Hillary stays put, AP/fast and furious, etc. happens and Holder stays put, IRS happens and the interim head of the who is leaving his post in weeks is fired. The Obama debacle happens and Obama stays put. Too big to fall seems to be a trend here.

Willy
Adding the this inconsistency, Benghazi happens and Hillary stays put, AP/fast and furious, etc. happens and Holder stays put, IRS happens and the interim head of the who is leaving his post in weeks is fired.

He was leaving anyway. Joke is on the Republicans calling for his head.

But since when did you go all Japanese and start expecting government officials to resign in shame whenever something goes wrong? Well after 9-11, I think. A whole bunch of people should have committed seppuku over that one. (To this day, I'm not sure how they live with themselves.) Certainly not during five years of gross incompetency in Afghanistan and Iraq. Or after the bungling of Katrina relief for that matter. Probably on January 20, 2008.
Adding the this inconsistency, Benghazi happens and Hillary stays put, AP/fast and furious, etc. happens and Holder stays put, IRS happens and the interim head of the who is leaving his post in weeks is fired.

He was leaving anyway. Joke is on the Republicans calling for his head.

But since when did you go all Japanese and start expecting government officials to resign in shame whenever something goes wrong? Well after 9-11, I think. A whole bunch of people should have committed seppuku over that one. (To this day, I'm not sure how they live with themselves.) Certainly not during five years of gross incompetency in Afghanistan and Iraq. Or after the bungling of Katrina relief for that matter. Probably on January 20, 2008.

Another "Obama Bender" I see.

Hope, Change and Transparency was voted it. Direct comments to this are welcomed, creating distractions and relative failure/success by harping on someone who is not currently POTUS is bending over for Obama.

Let's be focused on this POTUS as the others already took their heat and are gone, sadly this one is still around.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen.....

Willy

PS The last one was for Bender Bill.
Fish don't fry in the kitchen.....

Willy

PS The last one was for Bender Bill.

You will have to explain that one. I don't get it.
You will have to explain that one. I don't get it.

Your racism meter is on the blink.

Willy

Willy

Must be. I still don't get it.
It's a "Jeffersons" reference, but why is unknown.

Ken

Willy

Must be. I still don't get it.

Another sip on that kool-aid might do it.

Willy
Another sip on that kool-aid might do it.

Willy

---

Oh, I think you've had more than enough.
"Why did Republicans demand he be fired if it's an empty gesture?

"Fire the guy!"

"Oh, you actually did fire him."

"It's just for show!"

Just one of many sequels.

"Obama says he will strike at Bin Laden even if he is in Pakistan. What an inexperienced amateur who knows nothing about international relations. Pakistan has nukes. He is going to start WWIII. I am moving to Canada."

Obama strikes at Bin Laden in Pakistan.

"Killing Bin Laden was the easiest call ever."
It seems Obama fired the guy who replaced the guy in charge when this happened.

The guy in charge then is in charge of Obamacare.

Great.
"Obama says he will strike at Bin Laden even if he is in Pakistan"

You are disceptive and dishonest as usual.
Advertisement