UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: GaryA Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308557  
Subject: Is 9.99% fixed the best? Date: 3/25/1998 9:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have been doing some research on fixed APR's and I think Yahoo's 9.99% APR (fixed forever as long as you're not delinquent twice in a row) is the best fixed rate out there.

Does anyone know of any card with a lower fixed rate?
Please email me if you do.

Thanks,

GaryA
Print the post Back To Top
Author: adccemu Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 957 of 308557
Subject: Re: Is 9.99% fixed the best? Date: 3/26/1998 6:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Hello GaryA:

I have posted a message here about finding the current address & phone# of Bankcard Holders of America ,formerly at Salem, VA.(524 Branch Drive)
This consumer organization are qouted by many books on "managing one's finances" as having the lowest rates and no annual fees.
However, I have not been able to locate their new address or phone#. I've called the old number only to get the dreaded message "phone is no longer in service or has been disconnected".
I have written to the old address over a month now, there was no reply, and my letter was not returned.
If you can locate them let me know.
Thanks, adccemu.

Author: Crazyfred Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 963 of 308557
Subject: Re: Is 9.99% fixed the best? Date: 3/27/1998 7:02 AM
<<Hello GaryA:

I have posted a message here about finding the current address & phone# of Bankcard Holders of
America ,formerly at Salem, VA.(524 Branch Drive)
This consumer organization are qouted by many books on "managing one's finances" as having the
lowest rates and no annual fees.
However, I have not been able to locate their new address or phone#. I've called the old number
only to get the dreaded message "phone is no longer in service or has been disconnected".
I have written to the old address over a month now, there was no reply, and my letter was not
returned.
If you can locate them let me know.
Thanks, adccemu.>>

You might want to try asking the better business bureau what they have on the company. They may just tell you that it went out of business.

Crazyfred

Author: TWinn Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1261 of 308557
Subject: Re: Is 9.99% fixed the best? Date: 4/24/1998 12:09 PM
Gary,
Please see my posting of 4/24 on the motley fool credit card board for an answer to this question. I've got an 8.9% card if you can pay 5% of your balance.

TWinn

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement