Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ez4u2nv Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12  
Subject: Is anybody out there? Date: 4/26/2001 1:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've been tracking DCNT (great Q1!!!) for weeks now and I was curious if anyone else was also. There is major potential here. wise man once said: "there's gold in dem' der' hills"

Smitty
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MachineFish Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 12
Subject: Re: Is anybody out there? Date: 7/1/2001 4:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Smitty -

I guess we are the only two on this board. The stock rockets 52% in one day, and nobody is here making mention? I haven't found any news about why it exploded Friday...anyone else have info? Is anyone here?

The Machine Fish

Author: ez4u2nv Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 12
Subject: Re: Is anybody out there? Date: 7/2/2001 10:52 AM
Fish-
Glad to see that someone else is actually following DCNT! I've no idea as to the jump on Friday, thought I'd wager the companies continuing partner ships might have something to do with it. That and it seems Docent has a steady increase in revenue/customer base, a rarity now days. A shame that it's losing it's MONSTER gains from friday, I'm confident however that over time it'll creep back up to 10. I've heard that low estimates over the next year are in the neighborhood of 12!!

good luck and fool on
-Smitty

Author: Ron1one Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 12
Subject: Re: Is anybody out there? Date: 7/10/2001 11:37 AM
Hi,

From the far-side. I've been watching this for some time too, and as you say it's moving on nicely. With more orders to come?

I don't know what caused the monster, let's hope there's another on the loose following the 24th!

fool On

-Ron1one

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement