UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (29) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: orinjade Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 137260  
Subject: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 5:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
I am an old fashioned conservative, and I think we have a good shot with Romney. Someone who has an executive background, a business background, and can handle both the economic situation and foreign policy.

But the social crazies are driving me nuts. If we lose this election, it will be the fault of the abortion and gays crowd. I know several rational, reasonable people (mainly women) who normally would be conservative, who are terrified of the place the US will turn into if the loonies are allowed to run the asylum (to quote my co-worker). Another told me that while she actively dislikes Obama, she doesn't want to live in a Christian version of Iran either. So her idea of the better of two evils has her leaning towards Obama.

What can/should Romney do to distance himself clearly from the Pat Robertson crowd? Will a Sister Souljah moment help? It doesn't matter here (Texas) but there are other states where it might make a difference.

orinjade
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107150 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 5:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
But the social crazies are driving me nuts. If we lose this election, it will be the fault of the abortion and gays crowd. I know several rational, reasonable people (mainly women) who normally would be conservative, who are terrified of the place the US will turn into if the loonies are allowed to run the asylum (to quote my co-worker). Another told me that while she actively dislikes Obama, she doesn't want to live in a Christian version of Iran either. So her idea of the better of two evils has her leaning towards Obama.

The problem isn't the so-called "crazies". All you have to do is google Romney's response to Stephanopolous' ridiculous contraception question from the January New Hampshire primary debate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxPLEJNjnBQ

Just show you friend that.

Your REAL problem is that your friends are buying into the beyond stupid War on Women lie. Go tell them that Obama's full of crap.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107151 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 6:06 PM
Yes it's just you.

Author: drebbin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107152 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 6:20 PM
Recommendations: 18
orinjade: I am an old fashioned conservative, and I think we have a good shot with Romney. Someone who has an executive background, a business background, and can handle both the economic situation and foreign policy.

Great post. I agree, we've got a great shot with Romney. He seems to be the right guy for the times. We have serious financial and budgetary issues. That is what his campaign has almost exclusively focused on, and why he chose Paul Ryan as his running mate. Romney couldn't have possibly made it any clearer during this campaign that this is what he wanted it to be about.

I'm really surprised to hear that the social crazies have been driving you nuts. Did you go to the Democrat Convention in Charlotte or something? They were all there, front and center, with speaking slots to promote even freer abortion, and forcing everyone to pay for free birth control coverage. So yeah, the social crazies can make you go nuts, but just steer clear of them. 0bama chose to pander to them at his convention, but even he wasn't stupid enough to give them any primetime televised slots.

Also, the abortion and gays crowd were always going to vote heavily for 0bama. Since he is churning out his base for this election, it is no surprise that he is the candidate who has been trying to make abortion and gay marriage an issue in the campaign. Well, that and wanting everyone to ignore his miserable record in office! So I wouldn't fault the abortion and gay crowd, they are just the Democrat base.

Yet your post then diverges into some odd territory. You note several (not even just "a friend", but several!) women who "normally would be conservative". So what are they? Liberals? All because they are afraid of the Christian Theocracy, their entire ideology is different. Maybe its just me, but that sounds...implausible. I would question them about that further. One thing you might point out to these ladies is that 0bama is the Bible-believing Christian in this race. You better believe it! My goodness he sure as heck isn't Muslim or even Black Liberation Theology dude! He's a Christian! And if anyone doubts it, they are racist bigots! So don't doubt it! So really, those well-informed, would-be conservative women friends of yours ought to know that 0bama is the Christian they have to fear. Romney is a Mormon. Yes, they certainly consider themselves to be a brand of Christian, but most Christians like 0bama and Pat Robertson don't consider Mormons to be one of them. So if your friend wants to make sure that the Pat Robertson crowd doesn't take over the country, I would say that she should vote for someone who isn't even the same religion as Pat Robertson. And the one who appears to have little or no interest in making abortion or gay issues a central part of his campaign or presidency. In other words, she sounds like Romney might just be the perfect candidate for her!

Hey, thanks for bringing this important issue to our attention. I would just hate it if would-be conservatives like your friends were to vote for 0bama on account of their misunderstanding. Good thing we can count on good old fashioned conservatives like you to help push Romney on to victory though!

PS Say hi to Goofyhoofy for us.

Author: Vile Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107153 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 6:32 PM
Recommendations: 7
"am an old fashioned conservative, and I think we have a good shot with Romney."

You're an old fashioned conservative who has no conservative fools you are following but plenty of liberal ones? You being a conservative sounds completely disingenuous.

"But the social crazies are driving me nuts. If we lose this election, it will be the fault of the abortion and gays crowd. I know several rational, reasonable people (mainly women) who normally would be conservative, who are terrified of the place the US will turn into if the loonies are allowed to run the asylum (to quote my co-worker). Another told me that while she actively dislikes Obama, she doesn't want to live in a Christian version of Iran either. So her idea of the better of two evils has her leaning towards Obama."

Sounds like several of your friends are irrational idiots who have had a few too many sips of tainted cool-aid. If they are that stupid as to swallow some line about conservatives being the American Taliban, you need some new friends at the very least.

I can't quite figure out why you are lying about all this. What is the point really? I am truly curious.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107154 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 6:48 PM

If it is not you, the you need to be the adult in the room and explain to this woman she is completely out of her friggin mind

Abortion? That is a sign of an authoritarian fundamental government? Get a grip. Is it really important to her that some folks believe life begins at conception are against murder? That is the essence of thier position. There is no big religious mantra there, Prove them wrong and they will go away. It is a valid argument. It is just which side you chose to be on

Gays? No one, and I mean no one in politics is anti-gay. IF you find one point it out, tell your friend she is out of her mind. That you do not want to extend privileges and redefine a long held tradition of supporting the traditional family and not other units does not mean you are anti-gay.

Now the party can go either way on either of those issues to me. I do not expect either to be handled any time soon.

If your friend has those two issues as absolute show stoppers and can not find 2 niut job issues that the Dems support in general, then there is no convincing her -- are there some folks a little too extreme for my taste? Yes in both parties.

Are the Republicans going to establish fundamentalist? C'mon just go away if that is the best I used to be a conservative you can do.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107155 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 7:24 PM
Recommendations: 3
I am an old fashioned conservative, and I think we have a good shot with Romney. Someone who has an executive background, a business background, and can handle both the economic situation and foreign policy.

But the social crazies are driving me nuts.

Welcome to Conservative Fools where, if you don't tow the rightwingnut line 100%, you're not a true conservative, old-fashioned or not. My advice is to go out and buy an asbestos jumpsuit if you want to post your moderate-centrist stuff here.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107158 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 8:23 PM
Recommendations: 1
You and Vile took him to task. Whenever I read stuff like this I say to myself "Do you guys ever vary the script?" It's always the same old bogeyman/strawman.

Author: CVSUSN Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107161 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 8:43 PM
"orinjade added to your ignore fools list."

Author: drebbin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107171 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/9/2012 10:26 PM
Recommendations: 2
I hope our new conservative friend comes back. I think I took his post with the full degree of sincerity with which it was intended and responded in kind. He's obviously a partisan Romney supporter, and in this close election, we need all the help we can get. I hope I helped, but I do have more ideas. Who knows, maybe his friends can form a new political action committee. Conservative Texan Women Who Are Terrified of Christians For 0bama. One might think that is a relatively small group, but you just never know. Our conservative friend knows several of them himself.

Author: rbednarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107178 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 1:20 AM
Good idea. Romney should tick off a big part of his base in an attempt to get people who would never vote for him anyway. If you've been paying attention, the Republicans who lose the presidency are the ones who ignore or tick off the social conservatives.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107183 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 9:06 AM
Conservative Texan Women Who Are Terrified of Christians For 0bama

Exactly. Otherwise Romney will steal their birth control and give them cancer.

Author: orinjade Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107204 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:06 PM
Really? This is how you treat fellow conservatives who don't agree with everything that the Republican party stands for?

First of all, I am female. And yes, social issues matter to me, a LOT. But I see that Romney doesn't seem to care about them as much as some of the others in the Republican primaries. And I completely dislike Obama. The difference between me and my friends is that I seem to see that the economic issues are what are foremost in his mind, but my co-workers still see the social issues as a threat. You don't think it is important, I get that - it is easy being a hetero male and not caring about these issues, I suppose.

I don't need to prove my credentials to anyone here, but for the record, I have been conservative for as long as I remember. Mind you, I grew up in the UK with Margaret Thatcher as my idol, and I have always believed that it is a conservative woman who would be the first female president in the US, just like conservative women have broken the glass ceiling elsewhere (though Hillary did give me pause) The US right is far more right on social issues, and as an atheist female, that bothers me.

My life is not about politics, or TMF. I follow people here based on other things (usually how funny/snarky they are) and not by which party they belong to. I have some conservatives (katinga and rberneski come to mind) and some liberals (AngelMay and sandyleelee for example) in my p-box because I see them as pompous idiots.

You guys can go stuff yourselves. I am voting for Romney regardless of how bullies like you behave. I came here to discuss a possible tactic that might help, and you guys pounce on me as a rec-whoring opportunity. Nice going.

orinjade

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107206 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:09 PM
Nice try. Fail.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107207 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:19 PM
jade,
Read my reply and show the YouTube of Romney answering the very question you're asking to your friends.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107208 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:23 PM
You guys can go stuff yourselves

Zzzzz.....

Author: orinjade Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107209 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:26 PM
Thanks, Dope. Can't access YouTube from work, so haven't checked it out yet (didn't read the replies till this morning) Will watch it.

Appreciate the civil response.

orinjade

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107210 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:28 PM
Appreciate the civil response

Likewise from you. I always tell my fellow conservatives to shove it when I disagree with them.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107211 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:34 PM
Thanks, Dope. Can't access YouTube from work, so haven't checked it out yet (didn't read the replies till this morning) Will watch it.

Appreciate the civil response.

NP. Here's a transcript you can read:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2012/01/08/debate...

STEPHANOPOULOS: But I do want to get that core question. Governor Romney, do you believe that states have the right to ban contraception? Or is that trumped by a constitutional right to privacy?

MITT ROMNEY: George, this is an unusual topic that you're raising. States have a right to ban contraception? I can't imagine a state banning contraception. I can't imagine the circumstances where a state would want to do so, and if I were governor of a state-

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, the Supreme Court had ruled on that ... (INAUDIBLE)

ROMNEY: -or a legislator of a state, I would totally and completely oppose any effort to ban contraception.
So you're asking, given the fact that there's no state that wants to do so, and I don't know of any candidate that wants to do so. You're asking: Could it constitutionally be done? We can ask our constitutionlist here. (AUDIENCE LAUGHS AS ROMNEY TURNS TO RON PAUL)

STEPHANOPOULOS: I'm sure Congressman Paul ... (INAUDIBLE) ... but I'm asking you: Do states have that right or not?

ROMNEY: George, I don't know whether the states have a right to ban contraception. No state wants to. I mean, the idea of you putting forward things that states might want to do that no state wants to do and asking me whether they could do it or not, is kind of a silly thing I think. (AUDIENCE APPLAUSE)

The question came completely out of left field, as contraception and the War on Wimmens meme hadn't started up yet.

So I'd tell your friends that the whole thing is bullcrap and to really ask themselves a serious question: Do they REALLY think their husbands and boyfriends want to ban their access to birth control? For what purpose?

The best way to crack the liberal misinformation shield is to personalize the issue under question and get people to relate to it directly. Then you can usually get past the talking points and have a real conversation.

Author: orinjade Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107212 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:43 PM
I always tell my fellow conservatives to shove it when I disagree with them.

No, you made an invalid assumption about me, and took pleasure in someone ripping into me for no fault of mine.

I'd bet that I disagree very little with you or drebbin on economics, it's your attitude that makes me tell you to stuff it.

I asked a question, and Dope (and lowstudent, except for his last sentence) gave me a civil answer. You and drebbin and Vile were, well, unkind. At least drebbin was trying to be funny, which counts a lot in my book.

I think I am done on this board.

orinjade

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107213 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:47 PM
No, you made an invalid assumption about me,

If you only knew how often we are "treated" to liberals posing as former conservatives who ALWAYS voted Republican until McCain sold out the religious right, or some other phony crapola you'd understand why we are so tired of the subject.

Author: zoningfool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107214 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:54 PM
the social crazies

Although I gave you a rec because I don't want you to feel you have to leave, starting off the thread using the term 'social crazies' shows just as much disrespect and intolerance as you are accusing others here of.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107216 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 2:56 PM
starting off the thread using the term 'social crazies' shows just as much disrespect and intolerance as you are accusing others here of.

Bingo. That's libspeak through and through.

Author: drebbin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107217 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 3:37 PM
Recommendations: 15
orinjade: Really? This is how you treat fellow conservatives who don't agree with everything that the Republican party stands for?

Um, what are you talking about? You never said anything about what you believe except that you are an old fashioned conservative and voting for Romney. I have no idea if you are a Republican or not, much less whether you agree with everything that the party stands for. And neither do you know that about me. I made a joke. Sorry you didn't like it, but it wasn't about you.

First of all, I am female. And yes, social issues matter to me, a LOT.

Great. I am a male. They matter to me a LOT, too. But this election, the economic issues matter more to me. For whatever that matters.

But I see that Romney doesn't seem to care about them as much as some of the others in the Republican primaries. And I completely dislike Obama. The difference between me and my friends is that I seem to see that the economic issues are what are foremost in his mind, but my co-workers still see the social issues as a threat.

I asked you to clarify this. What do they see as a threat? I assumed you were talking about the pro-abortion fanatics and gay rights nuts piling on for 0bama. Which they always do. 0bama and the left are the ones who have been trying time and time again to inject social wedge issues into the campaign, and featured them in their ads and convention. You were worried about social issues nuts costing Romney the election? How does that make any sense? Apparently you realize this is ludicrous, so then I would just suggest that you explain that to your lady friends. I don't really have any more to add to it than you do. I mean Pat Robertson, really? Is he even alive? I can't remember the last time I heard him or even his name mentioned, before your post. Where are they hearing about him and his imminent rise to authoritarian rule under a Romney administration? Who knows, maybe it was those bogus accusations from left-wingers about Republicans wanting to come steal their birth control. There were a handful of ignorant left-wing buffoons who troll these boards who believed that for a month or more before finally submitting to reality! Hard to believe, isn't it? Anyway, maybe you could let us know why they fear this guy.

You don't think it is important, I get that - it is easy being a hetero male and not caring about these issues, I suppose.

That's extremely insulting and condescending. You don't have a greater authority to care about social issues because you are gay or female.

I don't need to prove my credentials to anyone here

I never asked you to.

The US right is far more right on social issues, and as an atheist female, that bothers me.

Oh well. Part of being on the right in the US is that we aren't all lock-step in line on every issue. Being conservative is an ideology, a philosophy, a worldview. It isn't a checklist of ways to vote. It is true that these philosophies and ideologies lead a majority of right-wingers toward certain positions more than others (e.g., gun control), but there are always conservatives who can make a conservative case for a completely different position as well. Calling fellow conservatives "crazies" and blaming them for your candidate not losing isn't exactly the language of decency and tolerance. Particularly for your very first post here. So I'm sorry that you were offended by some responses, but perhaps, as a conservative, you can look back at your own first post and understand how that appeared to be a rather hostile introduction.

You guys can go stuff yourselves. I am voting for Romney regardless of how bullies like you behave. I came here to discuss a possible tactic that might help, and you guys pounce on me as a rec-whoring opportunity. Nice going.

WRONG. You came in here and insulted a lot of the regulars here, and you did so in a way that you obviously were aware of, since you already characterized the US right as too far to the right on social issues for you. You can't claim ignorance on that, you knew it and you did it anyway. And THAT is why you got the response you got. So please, don't play the phony victim card here. As far as I am concerned, you and your sincere questions are welcome here. But not your insults, attacks and phony victim card.

If you'd like to reconsider, in the spirit of conservatism, I am willing to start over. Conservatives recognize the inherently flawed nature of man, and we are all prone to mistakes and actions we regret. A willingness to forgive and move on is in the heart of conservatism.

Author: drebbin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107218 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 3:40 PM
TheDope1: The question came completely out of left field, as contraception and the War on Wimmens meme hadn't started up yet.

So I'd tell your friends that the whole thing is bullcrap and to really ask themselves a serious question: Do they REALLY think their husbands and boyfriends want to ban their access to birth control? For what purpose?

The best way to crack the liberal misinformation shield is to personalize the issue under question and get people to relate to it directly. Then you can usually get past the talking points and have a real conversation.

Good suggestion. I'm surprised that her friends are still buying into it, but it can take a while I guess. Remember how the dimwit left-wing lunatics around here were still insisting it for a month after we posted this interview and other evidence completely destroying their attacks? Now, I am in no way suggesting that her friends are as stupid as those left-wing trolls, so I think they will probably be able to figure it out a lot quicker.

Author: drebbin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107219 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 3:42 PM
zoningfool: Although I gave you a rec because I don't want you to feel you have to leave, starting off the thread using the term 'social crazies' shows just as much disrespect and intolerance as you are accusing others here of.

I gave her a "welcome rec", too. Then I get treated to an attack. Geez.

Funny thing is, the things her friends seem to believe about the anti-abortion crowd being such a big player in this election are so insane, I just assumed she meant the pro-abortion and gay crowd because 0bama has emphasized it so much.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107220 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 3:45 PM
Funny thing is, the things her friends seem to believe about the anti-abortion crowd being such a big player in this election are so insane, I just assumed she meant the pro-abortion and gay crowd because 0bama has emphasized it so much.

I assume what I assumed earlier about her. Of course I hope I am wrong and will owe an apology in the near future. But I have seen this flick too often.

Author: Vile Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107222 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 3:57 PM
"You guys can go stuff yourselves. I am voting for Romney regardless of how bullies like you behave. I came here to discuss a possible tactic that might help, and you guys pounce on me as a rec-whoring opportunity. Nice going."

I was pretty harsh because so many democrats come here pretending to be republicans. Just as I didn't see you as a true conservative and not understanding your point, maybe you can't see why weould think you are just another poser. So maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Here are the facts: You have no conservatives you are currently following. You have quite a few Leftists. The evangelicals and social conservatives have been very quiet during this election. The only ones making noise about them are liberals telling their usual lies which means you and your friends are listening to them quite heavily. It hasn't been an issue. The main issue is the economy except for the distractions provided by the Left such as the fake war on women and lies such as these.

What do you have to say to that? I will try and maintain an open mind and consider you may be telling the truth if you can explain yourself.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107223 of 137260
Subject: Re: Is it just me? Date: 10/10/2012 4:01 PM
The only ones making noise about them are liberals telling their usual lies which means you and your friends are listening to them quite heavily.

Whenver I have doubts about what it is I beleive, I just listen to the libs. They'll know.

Seriously, we are so tired of debating the strawmen liberals create about us. It's a caricature product of their mind.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (29) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement