Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Is it possible that the arresting officer will notify CPS (or whoever handles these cases) to have a well-check done on the children? I know that here, if an officer suspects abuse, he or she is required by law to contact CPS and have the incident checked out.


I would imagine it is possible. The kids were at school/daycare when this went down. I did mention to him that there is a possibility that he could have the kids removed from the house the more this goes on. Didn't seem to get through.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.