Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: gentility Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 78  
Subject: Is Nate dead? Date: 7/25/2005 11:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anybody out there? I just found this board.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: swimdad Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57 of 78
Subject: Re: Is Nate dead? Date: 7/26/2005 7:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Not as dead as this board.

swimdad

Author: justkaron One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 58 of 78
Subject: Re: Is Nate dead? Date: 7/26/2005 8:17 AM
Recommendations: 1
A good board for discussing TV shows is the Tivo community -

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Lots of good info there, and their boards are great to navigate around in.

Author: gentility Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60 of 78
Subject: Re: Is Nate dead? Date: 7/26/2005 10:05 AM
Thanks JK! Great board!

Author: QCA Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 62 of 78
Subject: Re: Is Nate dead? Date: 7/26/2005 11:55 AM
Good link, but I don't need any more boards to spend time on!

I'm pretty sure Nate is dead. After all, this is the last season, and he looked pretty dead to me! I love Six Feet Under, although this season is the least good. I've been off the boards for awhile but plan to be around.I hope there'll be some discussion here.

Author: gentility Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63 of 78
Subject: Re: Is Nate dead? Date: 7/26/2005 1:45 PM
Seems people are posting over here:

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=22799988&bid=116185

Author: DBAVelvet74 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64 of 78
Subject: Re: Is Nate dead? Date: 7/26/2005 3:46 PM
I don't know about him being dead but I do think it was a stroke. (How weird was it that there were no previews of next week, is it not on or are they hiding something?)

Author: davidcaruso Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65 of 78
Subject: Re: Is Nate dead? Date: 8/1/2005 2:15 PM
Yes, Nate is dead but this season has belonged to Ruth. I hope to see Francis take home a much deserved Emmy next year!

DC
--Glad to see Nate 6 feet under and knew that is how the show would end from the first episode...all the clues are there.

Author: dtschet Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 78
Subject: Re: Is Nate dead? Date: 8/8/2005 7:18 AM
Recommendations: 1
Ruthie's comment about God was hilarious!

: )

Great writing for this character.

d.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement