Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DGXBull One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 13  
Subject: Is NO one Here!!!!!!! Date: 6/8/1999 9:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Start posting some messages people.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GeeBeeBop Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 13
Subject: Re: Is NO one Here!!!!!!! Date: 6/10/1999 12:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
There is at least one more person watching this stock on the Fool. Do you have any info about LabOne?

Author: DGXBull One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 13
Subject: Re: Is NO one Here!!!!!!! Date: 6/13/1999 9:10 AM
Yes I do. If you look at a one year chart, this stock has a pattern. It goes to 10 1/2, and goes back up to 15. I also think, that from now until mid-July, Is a good investing time for the medical industry for companies like Labcorp(LH), Unilab(ULB), and Quest Diagnostics(DGX). And this of course.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement