UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (19) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 454837  
Subject: Is Texas to blame? Date: 4/22/2013 1:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Jasper Wrote:

"More people were injured in the Texas fertilizer blast and that was more recent, but I guess the news media don't live in a world where that matters as much because there wasn't an OJ Simpson-esque police chase going on."

And I have to ask are the state of Texas and her citizens to blame? And are the news media outlets saying the state's governance is to blame? Or are Texans thinking so what if it happens again and again? What is the response out of Texas? Other than what should be respected as grief by us common folks. Let me make it clear that it is sad to me that those people died. And anger provoking that little or nothing is being done about it.

In other words will Governor Perry actually do something about zoning problems in Texas? And other regulatory problems in Texas? Or do you guys insist on calling such things police state tactics and run interference for the rich to get richer at the average family's expense?

Dave
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (19) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement