Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MichiganNative One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 40  
Subject: Is there another secret? Date: 12/15/1997 6:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What happened today to make the stock go up? Up or down there seldom seems to be a reason that we stockholders are privy to.

I'm certainly not complaining that the stock went up. Just like to be better informed.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: grider One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36 of 40
Subject: Re: Is there another secret? Date: 12/15/1997 9:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Quite a breakout form stagnation:)

Well we are only 3/8's point away from the 52 week high. Stocks tend to attract attention at 52 week highs. UPUP may break through tommorow. relative strength and accumualtion are very high...they tend to attract a different breed of investors into the fray. Earnings are also due out soon. This could be another quarter where they beat estimates:)

grider

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement