Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8418  
Subject: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 9:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
A thousand posts in nine days. Do we get special lucky charms, get oughta Jail free cards, additional recs, special dispensation from the Evil Imam?? Hmmmm?

Da Mopp
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1005 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 9:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
It's not a record... GMS used to do 1000 posts in 24 hours...

CaveGirl

Author: DuckInMyPants Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1006 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 9:55 AM
I'd suggest a day off work, free ice cream, a saxophone, a 5 gallon bucket of vanilla yogurt, and a dauchsund!

DIMP
...these are a few of my favorite things...

Author: AGlupOfWax Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1007 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 9:56 AM
Recommendations: 1
I'd suggest a day off work, free ice cream, a saxophone, a 5 gallon bucket of vanilla yogurt, and a dauchsund!

DIMP

I don't think you should get a duachsund. You'd probably just put it in your pants.

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1008 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 9:57 AM
It's not a record... GMS used to do 1000 posts in 24 hours...
===*===

No no I mean from a standing start, zero to one thousand posts.

Raggmopp

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1009 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 9:58 AM
I don't think you should get a duachsund. You'd probably just put it in your pants.
===*===

I'd pay a dollar to see that.

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1030 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 11:37 AM
No no I mean from a standing start, zero to one thousand posts.

Raggmopp

----------------------

There's many boards that have gone past 1000 posts... what's yer point?

CaveGirl <-------- SmartyPants Jester

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1031 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 11:40 AM
There's many boards that have gone past 1000 posts... what's yer point?
===*===

We already have the answer CeeGee but thanks for playing at home.

Raggmopp
Clan of the Kryptonite Star

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1032 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 11:42 AM
We already have the answer CeeGee but thanks for playing at home.

Raggmopp
Clan of the Kryptonite Star

--------------------

Yes, I read that we lost the patio furniture and all rights to future prizes to the Current Events board... that bites.

ALL HAIL GreenStar RaggMopp!

Fool On!
CaveGirl

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1033 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 11:46 AM
Yes, I read that we lost the patio furniture and all rights to future prizes to the Current Events board... that bites.
===*===

Well, with the current state of things as they are here at Motley the "Get Out of Jail Free" cards would have been particularly nice. Anybody know if they fixed that wobble in the Thinking Chair™?

TJRaggmopp

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1038 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 12:15 PM
Anybody know if they fixed that wobble in the Thinking Chair™?

-------------------

I heard it was never broken, but you know, that came from the powers that run this place, so who really knows?

I'm glad you recovered from your unexpected stint... some people never do.

CaveGirl

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1044 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 12:22 PM
I'm glad you recovered from your unexpected stint... some people never do.
===*===

Ain't that the truth. My take on it was that if I left in a huff [though they hinted I could also leave in a cab, or by train, or from Reagan] I wouldn't be in a position to "keep 'em honest" anymore. And THAT'D be no fun now, would it?

Dr. Raggmopp JeD

Author: CaveGirl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1097 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 2:24 PM
My take on it was that if I left in a huff [though they hinted I could also leave in a cab, or by train, or from Reagan] I wouldn't be in a position to "keep 'em honest" anymore. And THAT'D be no fun now, would it?

Dr. Raggmopp JeD

--------------------

That would be absolutely no fun and we would not have the pleasure of your bodacious Greenness in our midst...

CaveGirl <------- TAG Jester

Author: MichaelRead Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1109 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 2:43 PM
Recommendations: 1
A thousand posts in nine days. Do we get special lucky charms, get oughta Jail free cards, additional recs, special dispensation from the Evil Imam?? Hmmmm?

Da Mopp

Nope, no dispensations. I tried but no luck. Actually I asked for cash for us all but…

However, one thing about what we're doing here and that's adding 'Jester', if you wish to, when you post elsewhere. That, and $3.50 will get you a latte yet it is making, if not waves, ripples as posters see the addition, scratch their collective heads, and say, “Woot?”

MichaelR – Jester

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1114 of 8418
Subject: Re: Is This Some Sort Of Record? Date: 3/12/2002 2:48 PM
However, one thing about what we're doing here and that's adding 'Jester'
===*===

Yeah, I know, I've taken it one step further in the name of nonsensical Smarty Pants' everywhere [isn't nonsensical Smarty Pantsdom what we're all about?]

Dr. Raggmopp JeD

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement