UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756695  
Subject: Islam..religion of peace Date: 10/1/2012 9:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Hundreds of Muslims set fire to temples and behead statue of Buddha in protest at Bangladeshi man insulting their religion on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211046/Muslims-set-...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

---

That wonderful 'tolerance' of those islamos...

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646494 of 756695
Subject: Re: Islam..religion of peace Date: 10/1/2012 11:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Religion of peace, my fat hairy hind end. I'll believe Islam is a real religion that cares about peace when the good Muslims have enough balls to stand up to the evil troublemaking Muslims and the overly thin skinned Muslims and stop them from killing people for no good reason. Till the good Muslims do whatever it takes to control their evil brothers, even if that requires killing them, they are no use to the world and forfeit the right to have their religion considered to be a legitimate religion.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement