Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
It doesn't take much thought to send out a mass-email "thank-you", which is what she did.

I guess I'm not sure what you mean.

Meaning the person sent a "thanks for coming, great to see you and the kids" to 3 couples, including 1 couple who's CF, instead of sending each couple a personal email.

If it was me, there's no way in heck I'd want to drive around for an hour after already driving for an hour and a half. I would enjoy myself so much more at a wedding if I got a babysitter and didn't have to worry about the kids! But I'm not a parent.

I've sat in hot churches that don't have A/C in the middle of summer waiting for a wedding ceremony to start that's already running 30 minutes behind. So regardless of if they have kids of not I don't see a big difference between sitting in a church waiting for things to start, or driving around, especially if you're just curious to see what's around the area.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement