UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: THEMATHISNEAR Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757900  
Subject: It hasn't been a good week Date: 5/15/2013 6:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
1) For truth.
2) For the proper use of Government power.
3) For fairness under the law.
4) For the American people, especially their ability to believe that their Government can be trusted.
7,498) For President Obama.

Care to guess what the main stream media leads with?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 682064 of 757900
Subject: Re: It hasn't been a good week Date: 5/15/2013 6:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
1) For truth.
4) For the American people, especially their ability to believe that their Government can be trusted.
7,498) For President Obama.

Actually except for reason 7,498 this has been the first good week for truth in a number of years, if you think about it.

Author: tjscott0 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 682067 of 757900
Subject: Re: It hasn't been a good week Date: 5/15/2013 7:14 PM
Recommendations: 1
Wondering if this occurred in 2000-2008 on groups with the word Progressive in its title whether there would calls for impeachment &or mutterings of "police state" from librul board members?

Rhetorical question.

Author: Jim2B Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 682077 of 757900
Subject: Re: It hasn't been a good week Date: 5/15/2013 8:38 PM
Recommendations: 0
1) For truth.

I disagree.

Last week was a bad week for those things.

This week is a grand week. Finally, Obama did something bad enough to some liberals that they are willing to cover it. It has the potential to piss of the press enough that they *might* start doing their job.

I wouldn't hold my breath but it isn't impossible.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement