Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wxman35 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 500  
Subject: It is time Date: 11/9/1998 7:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Action on the S&P 500 today shows correction is ready to begin. Candlesticks now show bearish trend for both the Dow and S&P 500. NASDAQ is close to a reversal as well. If JAII drops back to the $10-12 range look at it as another buying opportunity.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: HighL One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 493 of 500
Subject: Re: It is time Date: 11/10/1998 11:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
thanks wxman, if not reponding here we fools are checking for your posts.

much appreciated as always.

I suppose topics such as Newt and Iraq will fuel bearish activity for the short term.

Volume (not trading volume either) has been turned up a little over at Yahoo, mostly monski related.

I keep looking for another MM to initiate coverage, or somebody to give this little train some press and raise the interest.

regards

Author: burkii Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 494 of 500
Subject: Re: It is time Date: 11/11/1998 10:31 AM
Thanks, Wxman, for the post. You've not missed when calling these reversals.

Do you think that the 10-12 range is a solid support area?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement