Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
It looks like she's getting ready to make another run at the Presidency in 2020. Will she still have enough of Bill's supporters to make a viable attempt or will the Democratic Party say enough is enough?

Her winning the nomination was a lot closer than it looked. Her big delegate lead came from the "superdelegates" that almost all went to her because of her control of the party machine.

Wish someone would tell her to get out of the way so someone who doesn't have so much baggage can have a crack at it....besides, I have really tired of her routine, how all her failures are someone else's fault, there are huge conspiracies against her everywhere, and she likes to say she "takes responsibility" for things, but never does anything...talk is cheap.

I think I have offered before who Hillary reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLUZ0Nv7UH4

Steve
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement