No. of Recommendations: 2
it may be 2828....I know I would be unable to kill anything myself....animals, I've tried before years and years ago, when I came across a bird who was flopping around, a pigeon, poor thing...I tried and then an old man came walking by and he said he'd take care of it. I've taken another bird and a little puppy who had been hit on the road to a vet where he euthanized them.

Slaughterhouses are murder house, no way in heck I could do that job, it would strip me of all emotion to do that job. I'd have to be starving to kill something and even then, I'm not so sure but I'm old enough to say, never say never. Look for videos on slaughterhouses and even feed lot to see the downer cows.....it will tear you right up. It's all horrendous...killing that is.

I make it a point to not think about those things when I eat. Plus, I'm extremely grateful that I never became pregnant....I was one lucky dog.

LuckyDog
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement