It predicts Romney winning the electoral college by a 320-218 margin and winning 52.9 percent of the popular voteAmazing, that leaves 47.1% who won't vote for Mitt.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. M