UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 53  
Subject: It's a Date: 9/19/2006 11:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
DYING biz.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40 of 53
Subject: Re: It's a Date: 10/12/2006 9:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Still is.

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41 of 53
Subject: Re: It's a Date: 12/3/2008 9:54 PM
revisit.

Author: crocket838 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42 of 53
Subject: Re: It's a Date: 12/5/2008 6:52 PM
What do you wanna talk about?

Since my last visit, we have bought our plots. Things could still change, but if I die tomorrow, I have property to go to. :)

Crocket

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 43 of 53
Subject: Re: It's a Date: 12/5/2008 9:18 PM
Well, my Dad started a new family tradition (cremation) after his death in 1984. My Mom is a "member" of the National Cremation Society.

http://www.nationalcremation.com/page.asp?page=MAP

She relocated to FLA in 1998. She phormerly lived in Shelby OH.

sunray
a man who had to Yahoo Map: Pickerington OH

p.s. You have my condolences for your weather.
p.p.s. I played golf [again] today!

;-)

Author: crocket838 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45 of 53
Subject: Re: It's a Date: 12/6/2008 2:56 PM
a man who had to Yahoo Map: Pickerington OH

A suburb of Columbus.....where the sun won't shine here until spring.

Cold and snowy here. Will be staying in today, where it's warm

Crocket

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46 of 53
Subject: Re: It's a Date: 12/7/2008 2:37 PM
A suburb of Columbus.....

+++
+++

I remember Columbus, it used to be known for

three yards & a cloud of dust/dirt.

Isn't Woody Hayes buried there?

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=12...

sunray
Is this board ususally this MORBID?

Author: crocket838 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47 of 53
Subject: Re: It's a Date: 12/8/2008 2:32 PM
Not originally from Columbus. Miami Valley roots here.....Dayton.
Will get back there eventually. Might be in a pine box tho.

Is this board ususally this MORBID?

Hey, we're all gonna die eventually. I am a firm believer in letting family and friends know my last wishes. We've been to many funerals and we have many more to go to.

I check the obits everyday to make sure my name isn't listed.

Crocket

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48 of 53
Subject: Re: It's a Date: 12/8/2008 7:58 PM
I check the obits everyday to make sure my name isn't listed.

+++
+++

I read 'em too; unfortunately [as time goes by] I know more & more of those listed.

:-(

sunray

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement