Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Bob78164 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121219  
Subject: It's a boy! Date: 5/27/1999 9:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Or at least, he will be -- the ultrasound was conclusive! Sorry for the off-topic post (no jokes about extra dependents, please), but he's our first and we just found out. More on this in mid-October. Stay tuned! --Bob
Print the post Back To Top
Author: EdSouth One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15791 of 121219
Subject: Re: It's a boy! Date: 5/27/1999 9:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Congrats!

May he be healthy, happy, and bring joy to your house.

EdSouth

Author: JABoa Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15792 of 121219
Subject: Re: It's a boy! Date: 5/27/1999 9:59 PM
Bob, congratulations. Let's hope everything stays good in the next months. You will now have reason to post on other Fool boards: Parents & Expecting Parents, Saving for College, etc. I may have to teach again sometime, so I figure new arrivals from intelligent parents are always welcome.

Best wishes,
JABoa

Author: Bob78164 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15793 of 121219
Subject: Re: It's a boy! Date: 5/27/1999 10:13 PM
JABoa writes:

You will now have reason to post on other Fool boards: Parents & Expecting Parents, Saving for College, etc. I may have to teach again sometime, so I figure new arrivals from intelligent parents are always welcome.

I reply:

Thanks for the kind wishes. Actually, I've been lurking on the Paying for College board for a while, and even have a couple of posts there. I've been trying for the last month and a half to catch up with the Retirement Investment Board -- only 800 posts to go and I'm current! My screen life isn't ALL taxes. ;-) --Bob

Author: TMFTaxes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15820 of 121219
Subject: Re: It's a boy! Date: 5/28/1999 8:37 PM
That's great, Bob!!! Congrats!!!

And I didn't even know that you were expecting!!! :-)

TMF Taxes
Roy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement