UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1951210  
Subject: It's a rare day... Date: 10/8/2012 11:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
...when I agree completely with a conservative subject line in their post:
"Romney Foreign Policy Speech: Wow!"

I am pretty sure my stunned reaction is not the same as their stunned reaction.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822387 of 1951210
Subject: Re: It's a rare day... Date: 10/9/2012 2:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 52

I am pretty sure my stunned reaction is not the same as their stunned reaction.

you're not the only one: Forbes

Romney Foreign Policy Speech Brings More Lies And Reversals In Positions

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/10/08/romney-fore...

Even the Super-Rich find it's impossible to understand Romney's postion.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822399 of 1951210
Subject: Re: It's a rare day... Date: 10/9/2012 8:01 AM
Recommendations: 2
From the link:

"Why would Romney say such a thing when it is so obviously disprovable?"

Can America really be stupid enough to elect this liar?

Ken

Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822428 of 1951210
Subject: Re: It's a rare day... Date: 10/9/2012 10:07 AM
Recommendations: 4
Can America really be stupid enough to elect this liar?
Ken
--------------------------
Yes.
Just look at the polls which shows that Romney got a huge increase in the polls because of his aggressive debate and Obama's anemic one. Now that's Presidential! Lies, of course, which maybe proves it.

But the polls are obviously, TOTALLY skewed by right wing, conservative pollsters. They've contorted the polls to favor Mitt Romney because they want him to win. Isn't that what liberals are supposed to say now? Or are liberals more sensible and know that the polls can swing wildly because part of the American electorate are idiots and can't make up their minds, so they wait for one moment. Those that changed their minds from undecided or even Obama to Mitt must not have been paying attention to the real Mitt.

Evidence: America almost elected Bush 43 twice, but Republicans cheated him into office. Looks like we might get the same thing all over again. Cheers!

Author: FCorelli Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822498 of 1951210
Subject: Re: It's a rare day... Date: 10/9/2012 12:08 PM
Recommendations: 0
From the link:

Because they're convinced half the population knows and doesn't care

Author: emtwo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822581 of 1951210
Subject: Re: It's a rare day... Date: 10/9/2012 2:46 PM
Recommendations: 2

Because the lie is aimed at a Bankrupt Base.

Intellectually Bankrupt, too stupid to know they are being lied to...

Morally Bankrupt, don't care they are being lied to...

Either way, they know they could serve up a big old steaming pile of poo, and their base would ask for seconds.

v/r

Michael

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement