Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
It's also for me a matter of self-discipline, the lack of which is a big character flaw of mine. I don't *want* access to the awesome power of the Universe until I can handle the awesome power of my Self. =)

There's a difference? :)

You're where you need to be right now. When you're ready, you'll do more, if that's what you want. If it is important to you to do a ritual on each and every moon, then you will. Until then, no one is (well, at least no one should be) pushing you to do more; it's entirely up to you.

That said, I find it helps a lot to have people around to motivate me to do the rituals and other observances. Not because I'll feel guilty if I don't, but just as a reminder. I'm the same way with exercise; I'm much more regular about it when my SO and I run together, and so is she. We also do circle together much more often than either of us would do alone. We see benefit in both.

El
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement