No. of Recommendations: 21
First managed to get two downed systems up and running again before having to leave for the staff meeting.
Then went to the meeting and got an award for good service from the HR department. 200 bucks! For dinner. This was a very big deal. They are really rare because of the budget cuts.

After that went to lunch and remembered my 2pm dr's appointment was today. That went great! I got to hear the babies heartbeat and my doctor asked why Randy wasn't there. I didn't know about the heartbeat thing I thought it was going to be a day in the stirups so told him to pass on this one.

My doctor got this big smile after thinking a little bit and said, we'll make him a picture then! Out came the sonogram machine. Oh... Ah.... little arms, little legs, GREAT BIG FEET! This is definitely our kid. That was so cool I just can't get over it.

What else. I'm not gaining much weight yet. -2 pounds versus pre baby. I went to the cafe to celibrate and had a nice big slice of coconut cream pie and a capicino. The doctor also said I can go snorkling if we go to hawaii. That my favorite and we're planing to go in October.

Hope you all have a good day too!

Gina

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement