UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: AGlupOfWax6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3157  
Subject: It's been real... Date: 2/14/2003 4:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
or at least the illusion has presented itself to my brain pan as reality so I guess that's as good as reality as far as it goes.

It seems this is one of the last few posts I'll be posting on these boards. I've enjoyed this little board even if it hasn't been one of the more popular on the fool. I don't know if anyone will take up the gauntlet to keep it alive. It'll probably just fade away. That's cool. That's what we all do eventually.

I will miss the people on this and other boards. I'll miss the best interface for discussions on the net that I've found, but there's a lot of bs that I won't miss. Regardless, it has been fun wasting time over here. Maybe one day I'll return, but I wouldn't count on it with the current TMF 'management'.

May the market recover and may you all get filthy rich! As for me, I'll take just a bit of happiness and a bit of struggle so I know how good the happiness is.

AGlupOfWax
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Apple

Apple and Ninety Years Ago
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement