No. of Recommendations: 0
a bit off topic but help would be appreciated

grandfather has passed away
parents are not very active
so it may be up to me
the little i know is
he had a will
stocks in two different accounts and a house

a family friend/attorney has offered to help us out

but what do we need to do?
just ask the attorney to get the will and take care of it?
or do we need to catalogue the house, assets, bank account info, safe deposit box info?
get things appraised?
and then go to attorney


Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.