Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 81879  
Subject: It's Monday Night Date: 1/14/2013 9:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
What's for supper?

I can't know - needs some help!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bookie71 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78543 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/14/2013 9:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Red salmon filet (rolled in corn meal,flour and curry powder) and fried and a baked potato.

Author: JGBFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78545 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/14/2013 10:39 PM
Recommendations: 3
Cheese coneys with Skyline chili.
The kids had Sioux City Sarsparilla Soda (the best rootbeer in the world), and I had a non-root beer.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78546 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/14/2013 11:12 PM
Fried chicken and seasoned fries.

Not very healthy, but really good.

Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78547 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/15/2013 6:35 AM
Well, it were gonna be just Mexican corn soup. But, it being meatless Monday and all, I added some smoked sausage.

Author: voelkels Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78548 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/15/2013 10:21 AM
Red salmon filet . . .

Communist salmon? Farm raised in China? Likes that wild caught Alaska salmon but (usually) can’t afford it no more, me. Sometimes buy dat farm raised Scottish salmon when its on sale at $6.99/pound.
;-)

The kids had Sioux City Sarsparilla Soda (the best rootbeer in the world), . .

Axe-u-lee, it be Sarsaparilla & not root beer. Day say its “The Granddaddy of All Root Beers” but dat ain’t x-ractly true, no. I members Mrs. Rice down da road from us made root beer & sometimes gave us kids some. It had 3 or 2.5% alcohol init, wasn’t overly sweet and her bottles would occasionally explode in da cellar.
;-)

I had 3 kinds of mushrooms dat were at dare “sell by” date and didn’t feel like going out fur beast steak or udder food shopping (it bes raining down here - fur da last week or maybe 7 daze) so I unfrozed a 12-ounce package of swimp tails, diced up some onion, cooked some hole-wheat pasta and made up some “swimp & mushroom pasta Cajunized Alfredo” (who was fredo anyhow, huuuggh?) washed down wid some beer dat wasn’t made wid no roots, me
;-)

C.J.V. - anyone try Abita’s Root Beer, huuuggh?
(See; http://abita.com/brews/our_brews/abita-root-beer)

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78549 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/15/2013 10:33 AM
Axe-u-lee, it be Sarsaparilla & not root beer.

Yeah, they're different. When in LA (CA) found a really good root beer that is made in PA, but can't get it here in AZ. Very sad.

(who was fredo anyhow, huuuggh?)

He was a disappointment to the family who finally betrayed the family and got his head blowed off.

Author: ez3 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78550 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/15/2013 11:46 AM
What's for supper?

Chicken fried burgers with smashed spuds, corn pudding and pan gravy.

ez3

Author: OleDocJ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78551 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/15/2013 1:21 PM
(who was fredo anyhow, huuuggh?)

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

I've got that one! He was the not-too-swift son of the Godfather (Vito Corleone). Fredo was the ne'er-do-well brother of Sonny and Michael Corleone...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredo_Corleone

Hmmm... I would suspect that "pasta al Fredo" was a joke punchline in the Corleone household! LOL!

OleDoc

Author: riprock45 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78552 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/15/2013 8:05 PM
Soup and Salad. I don't exactly have a name for the soup, but I used fish stock and it had veggies and big shrimps floating in it.

Speaking of Alfredo, soome years back me and Missus Riprock were walking around in downtown Rome when it started pouring rain. To escape the deluge we ducked into the nearest door for refuge and found ourselves in Alfredo's restaurant.

Nothing for it but to have the famous fettucini. It was great!

http://www.alfredoallascrofa.com/en/recipes-the-italian-art-....

Rip

Author: 34Phantom Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78565 of 81879
Subject: Re: It's Monday Night Date: 1/22/2013 10:29 AM
Charshu pork with rice noodles, spring rolls and a chicken lettuce wrap.

Phred

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement