Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JGBFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 81933  
Subject: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/17/2012 9:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
We had meatloaf (made w/ freshly ground round roast), green beans, and salad.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78395 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/17/2012 9:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Ham is in the oven. Possible that risotto is coming too, but not certain yet.

Author: blueberryhill Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78396 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/17/2012 11:07 PM
Left over Chinese....

Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78403 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/18/2012 7:03 AM
Recommendations: 1
Cajun meatball subs with... heck, it doesn't matter because them subs were the best thing EVAH!

Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78404 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/18/2012 7:04 AM
Left over Chinese....

With bacon, Blue?

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78405 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/18/2012 7:25 AM
I had a roast beef sub from IMO's, from the IMO's in the town where I grew up - I've tried the same from IMO's elsewhere. I have yet to find one that compares favorably to theirs.

Author: voelkels Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78408 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/18/2012 11:03 AM
Leftober chicken-tortilla soup & samwitches.
;-)

C.J.V. - likes Limburger cheese on rye, me

Author: riprock45 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78410 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/18/2012 12:49 PM
Recommendations: 4
We're having a major reno done, and the stove is gone, so we ordered in Chinese.

Replacing the stove with one of these:

http://www.americanrange.com/residential/36residential.html

It's in the garage for now, but should be operational by Friday.

Rip

Author: 34Phantom Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78412 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/18/2012 2:32 PM
We had leftover fried chicken. I made some gravy and sliced up the chicken and had an open face hot chicken sandwich. Followed with peppermint ice cream for dessert.

Rip,

Nice looking range, I'm jealous. I'm cooking with electricity in our kitchen.

Phred

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78418 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/18/2012 5:30 PM
Well, we spent the afternoon making the place all sparkly, so we had to go out... Panda was the choice, our local one is well run, good turnover, so always fresh off the fire... Else, Tacos n Jalapeno Poppers, me!

Author: foo1bar Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78451 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/24/2012 6:16 PM
To honor this board, I think I'm going to have some BBQ. I think I will have something that all BBQ makers aspire to.
The McRib

:)

Merry Christmas.

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78452 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/24/2012 6:40 PM
Recommendations: 0
To honor this board, I think I'm going to have some BBQ. I think I will have something that all BBQ makers aspire to.
The McRib

:)

Cough Cough Cough Gag...

Excuse me, I had to clear my throat.

Merry Christmas!!

Incidentally, are you any relation to f2b, f1b? (He often comes up wid humorous irony, also.)

Bob

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78453 of 81933
Subject: Re: It's Monday night... what's for supper? Date: 12/24/2012 6:56 PM
Recommendations: 0
You're both great people - I've read a lot of your input on the B$M a Home board... always insightful.

Bob

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement