It's my impression that we don't really have a choice.It's more like surrender now or surrender later. I was notified by Schwab that I could submit my shares for the tender offer. The drawback to doing so is that Schwab charges $39. to do the paperwork and I only hold a few shares. If the deal goes through (and I have no reason to think it won't) and you have not submitted your shares for the tender offer (which they only needs a certain number for approval (?)), thenit is my understanding that you will receive a check for your shares once the takeover has been completed. Because I hold so few shares, I'm going to wait it out (even though that ties up the money) and hope there will be no additional transaction charges, just $37.75 per share to me. Hope that helps.Raingarden
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Rat