Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RodimusPrime Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2531  
Subject: it's playoff time! Date: 3/19/2012 11:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Good luck, everyone.

And to those who didn't make the cut, thanks for the friendly competition this season.

--Rod
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2522 of 2531
Subject: Re: it's playoff time! Date: 3/19/2012 12:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Holy cow ... I have to apologize for my lack of participation. I have not had time to even think about hockey.

Good luck in the playoffs, all!

t.

Author: Alpo8181 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2523 of 2531
Subject: Re: it's playoff time! Date: 3/20/2012 6:34 PM
no worries t

Ogie's got this in the bag! :)

Author: TurksFan Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2524 of 2531
Subject: Re: it's playoff time! Date: 3/20/2012 6:51 PM
Recommendations: 1
Wow, I actually made the cut this year, 8th seed, but I made the cut!!!!

TF

Author: RodimusPrime Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2525 of 2531
Subject: Re: it's playoff time! Date: 3/21/2012 2:50 PM
Congrats!

And advancement is based on only one week of play, so I'm predicting lots of upsets.

--Rod

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement