UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: nml Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65292  
Subject: iTunes request Date: 1/17/2013 11:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well, basically how does one request book or Manuel addition to the iTunes Store?

Specifically there is a group of books I want to purchase in the electronic edition... iTunes has about 75% of them, Amazon has all of them (purchasable in the kindle format, so obtainable on my iPad).

I really want to buy the group through iTunes and read them through iBooks, but I want the whole group in the same area/app...

Thanks

Mick
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FlyingDiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 62064 of 65292
Subject: Re: iTunes request Date: 1/17/2013 11:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Contact the publisher. It's not up to Apple which books are offered, it's up to the publisher.

Author: FlyingDiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 62065 of 65292
Subject: Re: iTunes request Date: 1/17/2013 11:35 PM
Recommendations: 5
BTW - it's possible to convert Kindle books to iBooks format. Search for "Calibre convert Kindle format".

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement