Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PurpleValentimes Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 947  
Subject: Jan 1st Date: 1/1/2006 8:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
and for the first time ever I do not have a hangover, due to the fact that on New Years Evee I was sober, I had one sip of wine and tipped the rest of the glass down the sink (me, I know!), that ain't bad going!
Heres to a 2006 where I do even better than the last and starts as I mean to go on

~V~
Print the post Back To Top
Author: redsox2005 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 937 of 947
Subject: Re: Jan 1st Date: 1/16/2006 11:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Hey V - good for you.

I need someone to run some thoughts by from time to time as I drink way too much and too often.

I will be posting from time to time, as I think it will help out.

Here's to my first night of being sober in recent weeks.

Author: gapfan Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 938 of 947
Subject: Re: Jan 1st Date: 1/16/2006 6:34 PM
I need someone to run some thoughts by from time to time as I drink way too much and too often.

Welcome to the board redsox2005. If the amount you are drinking now does not cause anyone problems, you may not have a problem. If you can associate problems at the job, at home, or elsewhere with when and how much you drink, then it is time to consider a change. I did not like where my drinking was going, went to AA and heard people who had gone further, did not like these "previews of coming problems" so decided to try to change. That was 33 years ago and I have not been sorry.

Glad to help you if I can!

gapfan

Author: redsox2005 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 939 of 947
Subject: Re: Jan 1st Date: 1/19/2006 1:07 PM
Thanks gapfan - I will keep you posted.

Starting some "new habits" on Monday - at least that is the plan but we will take it one day at a time.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement