No. of Recommendations: 0
Guys,

There is a treasure trove of opportunity in Japanese stocks because of the quake.

There are loads of providers with research on U.S. stocks and stocks with ADR's however I cannot find a peep on stocks listed on the Nikkei, ie Kyocera, East Japan Rail, etc.

Anybody know of a website that does market research such as P.E., Price/Book, Price/Sales, etc. on Japanese companies?
Print the post Back To Top
I own a couple of Japanese stock and generally used info from my brokerage company, TD Ameritrade. You may try using Yahoo! Finance for general information. However, I do not know of any web sites that specialize just in Japanese stocks.

Personally, I would like to pull all my assets out of Japan, not because of the disaster that hit Japan, but because of Japanese corporate mentality.

Jimmy
Anybody know of a website that does market research such as P.E., Price/Book, Price/Sales, etc. on Japanese companies?

Japan Company Handbook is the most thorough resource I know of that's printed in English. It's a quarterly publication, available from Amazon I believe. However its data only goes back about 5 years or so (I think), and back issues are hard to come by.
Advertisement