Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RayKinsella Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 195743  
Subject: JavaRunner Date: 11/15/2012 9:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Happy Birthday!!!
May God bless you richly and your friends surround you with joy.
"Ray"
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 184221 of 195743
Subject: Re: JavaRunner Date: 11/15/2012 9:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Yes....I am 50 + 3 days now. Joined AARP this morning. Will continue the celebration this week by visiting with another 50 yr old - James Bond.

Charlie

Author: RayKinsella Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 184222 of 195743
Subject: Re: JavaRunner Date: 11/15/2012 9:46 AM
Recommendations: 2
Yes....I am 50 + 3 days now.

You wear it well. 50 don't look like it used to.
You're a good guy and I'm glad to know you.
Ray

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 184224 of 195743
Subject: Re: JavaRunner Date: 11/15/2012 10:36 AM
Recommendations: 1
I'm nippin' at your heels, Charlie. Still a few months away for me, but.....

You'll probably enjoy Skyfall. I think it was pretty well done overall. A lot less gadgetry this time.

Enjoy your birth-week!

1poorguy (AARP? Already? :-(

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement