Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RayKinsella Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 195910  
Subject: JavaRunner Date: 11/15/2012 9:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Happy Birthday!!!
May God bless you richly and your friends surround you with joy.
"Ray"
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 184221 of 195910
Subject: Re: JavaRunner Date: 11/15/2012 9:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Yes....I am 50 + 3 days now. Joined AARP this morning. Will continue the celebration this week by visiting with another 50 yr old - James Bond.

Charlie

Author: RayKinsella Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 184222 of 195910
Subject: Re: JavaRunner Date: 11/15/2012 9:46 AM
Recommendations: 2
Yes....I am 50 + 3 days now.

You wear it well. 50 don't look like it used to.
You're a good guy and I'm glad to know you.
Ray

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 184224 of 195910
Subject: Re: JavaRunner Date: 11/15/2012 10:36 AM
Recommendations: 1
I'm nippin' at your heels, Charlie. Still a few months away for me, but.....

You'll probably enjoy Skyfall. I think it was pretty well done overall. A lot less gadgetry this time.

Enjoy your birth-week!

1poorguy (AARP? Already? :-(

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement