UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tylerperry Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308235  
Subject: JC Penney CC Fraud Date: 10/5/2000 4:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I sent JC Penney yet another letter, asking them to put a fraud alert on my file,a nd to send me a copy of the application, since i did not apply for the card, never got one and never charged anything on a card I did not own. They sent me back yet ANOTHER form letter, stating that the information was correct and would stand- no copy of the app and no phone number to reach them. Any suggestions? I want this OFF my report not just with a "disputed due to fraud" statement. BTW- a dispute statement does not affect my credit rating does it?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46015 of 308235
Subject: Re: JC Penney CC Fraud Date: 10/5/2000 6:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I sent JC Penney yet another letter, asking them to put a fraud alert on my file,a nd to send me a copy of the application, since i did not apply for the card, never got one and never charged anything on a card I did not own. They sent me back yet ANOTHER form letter, stating that the information was correct and would stand

Let's see if these people can help you. Obviously JC Penney has its head stuck in a dark place (if you know what I mean).

http://www.oag.state.tx.us/

Good luck!

Nancy

Author: EMTneeded One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47848 of 308235
Subject: Re: JC Penney CC Fraud Date: 10/26/2000 1:11 PM
Try phoning them at:

6501 Legacy Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Phone: (972) 431-1000
Fax: (972) 431-1362
Email: eakresh@jcpenney.com

Send the person above emails EVERYDAY until you get this resolved. Since they believe this is you you did inform them to CLOSE the account IMMEDIATELY and to notify the police if the card is ever used.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement