No. of Recommendations: 8
JDC....

You are a typical Reactionary who likes to spout off before knowing all the facts.

Since 2005 I've immersed myself in the Muslim-American community. Socially, and business-wise. They are very hardworking, and very entrepreneurial. It's been very profitable for them to know me, and it's been absolutely fun for me.

And yes, Anti Christian Haters for now have it easy. You guys can operate without white hoods or ropes, and you are in-style. But read the demographic tea-leaves. Eventually the faith you despire is in retreat. The one you coddle as a proxy against Christianity is on the rise (as France is learning the "fun" way). And, as Islam matures and grows in Europe, more of you haters will learn that those people do NOT just go sit down with their tail between their legs when confronted by anti-religious bigots.

All of the above I've said is public record. examples are in the news almost daily. You can focus on ME again, but I'll stick to facts.

Go tell Rushdie about your fancy talk of Jedi's insanity. Tell the idiot French whose streets burn on New year's eve. Go tell the insurance companies who are scared to insure Euro consulates against fire. Go tell whole cities in Europe that are using taxpayer dollars to accommodate Islamic prayer times.

Don't worry, they will assimilate you eventually.

And I 100% support them. It's been my pleasure since 2005 making friends with great americans who happen to be of Muslim faith, and showing them how to legally save millions in tax money ;)

All you have JDC, is insults online.

All I have, is REALITY.

All my friends in Islam have is population and economic growth.

You own the watches.

But we my friend, own the time.'

If you like, come be my guest at this year's Arab-American golf tournament in Michigan. I don't golf but both the Shaya's and the Hamama's have invited me. You're welcome to join. But you best watch your mouth if you decide to come along. They are not as forgiving as I am.

From Paris to Hamburg. Things are changing for the better. Look it up JDC. Militant Athiests will one day long for the good ol' days of Falwell and Dobson. Because as your French buddies will tell you, your new friends are much more devoted and passionate.

JediG
Print the post  

Announcements

Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement