Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: caveman2 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 102  
Subject: jdsu in wsj Date: 1/20/2000 7:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
jdsu was featured today on b1 of the wjs marketplace section, just under the masthead. Entitled "A Fiber-Optics Powerhouse is Poised to Speed Technologies Growth," the article goes on to speak highly of jdsu's positioning and technology, comparing it to a potential intel.

i see that ocli's poised on the $400/share mark. staggering, no?

fred
"caveman2"
Print the post Back To Top
Author: caveman2 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 94 of 102
Subject: Re: jdsu in wsj Date: 1/20/2000 7:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
arrgh! i committed grammar sin by typing "technologies" rather that "technology's." the error is mine and not the wsj's. sorry; i beg the grammar gods for forgiveness.

fred
"caveman2"

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement