Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

Get a hold of Fidelity or Schwab tell them your situation, they can help you out.

They have a no-load annuity and commissions are low
and I believe they have no surrender charges.

Tell them you want to do a "Direct Roll-Over" not a
"Roll-Over" two different meaning.

Call them or go to their website:

I hope this helps?

Have a good day and Fool-on!!!

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.