UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 20733  
Subject: Re: Proper Dressing for an Occasion Date: 12/31/2012 10:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Jeff is so correct in his statement of how to treat the desk clerk. I find no reason to be harsh or unfriendly. After all, it is their job to make sure we are comfortable. Fortunately, lately, especially in FL, I am treated like a queen.

As a note, if you are particularly impressed with the service, be sure to obtain the employees' name(s). Then, go onto Trip Advisor and make your comments. Of course, this holds true for bad service as well.

Zephyhills, FL does not have any, what I call, 4-5 star hotels. The Microtel is the nicest in that small town and in the small towns between Zephyrhills and Tampa. I ALWAYS give my comments on Trip Advisor and remember the outstanding employees' names. Due to the excellent service, the cleanliness of the rooms, the complimentary breakfast, the appointments in the room and the fact that it is a central entry as well as an elevator, I give this Microtel a 3-star rating. It is far above those rated two-star (Motel 8, etc.).

I found out that with this particular MicroTel franchise, if an employee's name is mentioned in the critique, that employee is given a $10 bonus.

Donna
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Intel's Broadwell Potential
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement