Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Jesus Fuskie...

Though the need to manage all of those accounts does appeal to my more obsessive side.

Self-manage is my course of choice and is what spawned all this in the first place. My VTIVX Target Retirement fund automatically adjusts asset allocation as you age, but being an active participant in my own finances, I can do that myself without sacrificing the lower yield that this fund has returned compared to others.

I am self employed now, am on the cusp of the next tax bracket and this disbursement would put me into that next bracket. That being said, I'd like to think that come 62, I'll be in a higher bracket still.

Why the choice of the traditional over the Roth?
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement