UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: imuafool Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 20985  
Subject: Jewel under water Date: 11/12/2012 12:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
One of my all-time favorite places, but not for swimming.
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/11/venice-under-wate...

Regards,
Ray
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19068 of 20985
Subject: Re: Jewel under water Date: 11/12/2012 12:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I used to want to see Venice, but with my luck I'd arrive during a time like that. So I guess I'll never go there.

I think mama Earth is trying to tell them something...time to move to higher ground, as unfortunate as that may be.

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19073 of 20985
Subject: Re: Jewel under water Date: 11/12/2012 3:23 PM
Aww, that is sickening, been there, but San Marcos Square was only an inch at the worst, dealt with by adding a few boards...

Author: OrmontUS Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19075 of 20985
Subject: Re: Jewel under water Date: 11/12/2012 8:29 PM
I was there last summer. If this took place during that season, tourists would be stacked like cord wood (the place was as crowded as Times Square on New Year's Eve)

Jeff

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement