Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FULLERKZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 195744  
Subject: Jews & Christians Are Apes & Pigs Date: 4/7/2007 6:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Fortunately here in the greatest experiment in human liberty we have the 1st Amendment. Replete with the Internet, cable tv and modern telecommunication we enjoy a plethora of media which despite its soundbyting, digital alteration and omissive editing can still seek ye the truth. Usually if I am interested I can turn to my 3 C-Span channels to observe what's really going on. They show all spectrums of the political arena unedited, often live without the usual tools of deception commonly employed by ABC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC,NBC,PBS on the one side and FOX on the other.

In other parts of the world and in particular the Middle East the media is manipulated by propogandists, and often government owned as is the case with Al Jazeera. It's so bad that antisemitism and Christian bashing is commonplace and dangerously enters the psyche of the impressionable youth.

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=27737

To better understand the magnitude of this demented thought control one should read this book...
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/imageviewer.asp?ean=9780739308592

Print the post Back To Top
Author: bmillz Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138458 of 195744
Subject: Re: Jews & Christians Are Apes & Pigs Date: 4/8/2007 12:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
In other parts of the world and in particular the Middle East the media is manipulated by propogandists, and often government owned as is the case with Al Jazeera. It's so bad that antisemitism and Christian bashing is commonplace and dangerously enters the psyche of the impressionable youth.

Al Jazeera wouldn't fit my definition of government owned. They do show stuff that I don't agree with, but that it a very different issue.

Author: FULLERKZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138462 of 195744
Subject: Re: Jews & Christians Are Apes & Pigs Date: 4/8/2007 10:27 AM
Lot's of money here...

from the link...

"The Qatari government owns Al-Jazeera, the satellite television station, which broadcasts in Arabic from Qatar. It has an estimated audience of 130 million worldwide. Al-Jazeera offers a popular platform for opinion in the region, despite attracting criticism from Qatar's GCC neighbours and other Arab Governments. In September 2003 Al – Jazeera launched an English/Arabic language website and plans to launch an English Language TV channel in 2004/5."

COMPLETE LINK:

http://www.fco.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1007029394365&a=KCountryProfile&aid=1019745152665

I could be wrong, but I believe Al Jazeera is a propoganda network for the terrorists. What a nightmare for the enemy should Rupert Murdoch buy them out before Disney,GE or Viacom.

Author: rigoletto39 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138500 of 195744
Subject: Re: Jews & Christians Are Apes & Pigs Date: 4/9/2007 10:58 PM
Al Jazeera wouldn't fit my definition of government owned. They do show stuff that I don't agree with, but that it a very different issue.

You're right - they aren't. On the other hand, the gov't is quite pleased at what they're doing. Which is manipulative propaganda.

Author: rigoletto39 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 138501 of 195744
Subject: Re: Jews & Christians Are Apes & Pigs Date: 4/9/2007 11:01 PM
"The Qatari government owns Al-Jazeera, the satellite television station, which broadcasts in Arabic from Qatar.

There's a fine distinction here:

http://www.counterpunch.org/heard11232005.html

For instance, Al Jazeera owned by the ruler of Qatar...

I suppose that counts as "government-owned", but in another sense, privately-owned.

All of which is beside the point.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement