UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1960820  
Subject: Jim Lehrer's Post Mortem Date: 10/5/2012 1:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/its-jim-lehrer...

Ken
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821556 of 1960820
Subject: Re: Jim Lehrer's Post Mortem Date: 10/5/2012 5:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It was a good format IMO. I was amazed that two people could actually go back and forth, fairly civilly, and it was informative.

Partisanship in this country is the most unpatriotic trait going IMO. What was good for Bush is bad for Obama, when Romney wins everything' wrong, if Obama is right is must be a lie.

Lehrer was like a good Ref that let's the football game continue, despite the idiots in the stands.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement