No. of Recommendations: 12

So the kid is dead, his family destroyed, the cop shattered at taking a human life -- which, I conclude, you don't give a crap about -- the community is further frightened and distressed, every cop's family is even more worried that the end result might be different, a police officer is assaulted...

And all you can say is "Good"?

You give the 2nd Amendment a very bad name. With friends like you, that amendment doesn't need any enemies.

what a typical liberal response. I thank the gods that people like you were in an extreme minority during the Great Depression, WWII and the cold war. We would have never made it. LOL

So the kid is dead. 17 is not a kid but let's still go with it. You stick a frakking gun in my face and one of us will be dead, most likely YOU!

His family destroyed? Pal that already happened long before he started waving around guns in people's faces.

The cop shattered? I seriously doubt it. Troubled a little? Perhaps. But he is probably thanking God for his training. His family is thanking God that he got through this one. The man is a hero.

All I hear from you Cairo is empathy for poor misunderstood kid that probably could have been Obama's son. What about the countless people this frakking thug had already assaulted and would have assaulted and murdered in the future? The cop's valiant and quick reaction saved a lot of other potential lives that day.

Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.