Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DirtHippie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 72  
Subject: joey Date: 11/19/2007 2:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I think you succeeded in making that toad cry. i really can't be sure but i would like to think so. i suppose you are banned now. bye.

your pal,

dh
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Bonhoeffer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 52 of 72
Subject: Re: joey Date: 11/19/2007 2:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I don't understand the animosity.

Bon
-not that bright

Author: DirtHippie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53 of 72
Subject: Re: joey Date: 11/19/2007 5:31 PM
Recommendations: 4
joey? who knows. maybe he was angry because of all the nonsense the whaf pulled doing breezy in. maybe he was angry because he joined in on doing breezy in and saw what became of it and was ashamed he didn't stand up for the weaker one when it became obvious she was in over her head?

maybe he doesn't like old men taking advantage of young women?

maybe he prefers the stinking predator at least be honest with whomever he is in a relationship?

There could be so many reasons, how should i know them all?

dh

Author: Bonhoeffer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 54 of 72
Subject: Re: joey Date: 11/20/2007 8:44 AM
Breezy is ok. Sounded like BG is just fine.

It's his life to eff up however he wants. The wimmins in his life have to be responsible for themselves for putting up with his crap if they so choose.

In any event, he's not some depraved SOB out stalking and raping small children, which would obviously be deplorable. He's a nutty, self-sabotaging dandy who means well but can't get his siht together.

I think Joey should live and let live.

But that's just me.

Author: DirtHippie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 55 of 72
Subject: Re: joey Date: 11/20/2007 9:41 AM
Breezy is ok. Sounded like BG is just fine.
---

you've spoken with them?

whoa.

dh

Author: Bonhoeffer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56 of 72
Subject: Re: joey Date: 11/20/2007 9:53 AM
I did indeed converse with Breezy for a while after she left. And again briefly several months later. She was doing just fine.

I have not conversed with BG, but i believe waffle's account of his breaking it off. Sounded very non-dramatic and non-scarring for the wee lass.

Author: DirtHippie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57 of 72
Subject: Re: joey Date: 11/20/2007 10:15 AM
Well I guess that makes it all better then, thanks!

Author: Bonhoeffer Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 58 of 72
Subject: Re: joey Date: 11/20/2007 10:21 AM
Mm hmm.

I just find it bizarre that joey has taken it upon himself to emotionally punish whaf for for the latter's ineptness in the realm of male/female relationships. And various other immaturities.

Also? Over the last couple of years i have found whaf's many stories posted online to be highly entertaining. I am peeved at joey for his gargantuan efforts at driving away this source of weekly amusement for me.

Author: CarlHungus Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59 of 72
Subject: Re: joey Date: 11/20/2007 10:23 AM
I just find it bizarre that joey has taken it upon himself to emotionally punish whaf for for the latter's ineptness in the realm of male/female relationships. And various other immaturities.

---

Especially after joey told me I shouldn't hold a grudge against Pinetard, who's way worse than waffle could ever hope to be.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement