UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Tastylunch Three stars, 500 posts Feste Award Nominee! Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: Joeyboxadonuts Page in wiki? Date: 1/5/2010 4:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What on earth is this page? at first I thought it was spam, but now I'm not so sure. Perhaps it's odd satire.Really odd satire.
http://wiki.fool.com/Joeyboxadonuts
Print the post Back To Top
Author: havefunsaving Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 568 of 597
Subject: Re: Joeyboxadonuts Page in wiki? Date: 1/7/2010 1:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Perhaps it's odd satire.Really odd satire.

And my question is: What does this page have to do with educating, enriching (okay, maybe -- possibly, to some -- amusing?)?

What is the editing protocol for this kind of stuff?

And the "grafiti" mentioned by Paul...

Harumph.

Call me stuffy and old-fashioned, but with these kinds of contributions, Foolsaurus (the latest incarnation of the Wiki name, I take it?) will become just another Yahoo off-shoot.

Yuck.

I recognize that I may not have a whole lot of credibility, as I have not contributed in a terribly long time.

Nevertheless, these kinds of spamming contributions cannot possibly be conducive to the integrity and future of the TMF wiki.

Can they?

Am I just being crotchety? Or is this where we want to go?

Best regards,
Kathie

Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 569 of 597
Subject: Re: Joeyboxadonuts Page in wiki? Date: 1/12/2010 7:03 PM
Am I just being crotchety?
Not at all. These kinds of pages are missing the Foolsaurus's intent, and don't really add value. I'll remove this page and on the ones Paul pointed out as well. Thanks much for bringing it to our attention.

Jeremy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement