UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1954991  
Subject: John Kerry v. Bill Clinton Date: 10/5/2012 9:21 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
We need to see Obama replace John Kerry his debating partner with Bill Clinton.

Kerry sucks.

Dave
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821355 of 1954991
Subject: Re: John Kerry v. Bill Clinton Date: 10/5/2012 9:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
lol..

It's never Obama's fault is it.

Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821358 of 1954991
Subject: Re: John Kerry v. Bill Clinton Date: 10/5/2012 9:29 AM
Recommendations: 0
haven't you learned by now.....it is Bush's fault.....

Dave

Author: notehound Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821365 of 1954991
Subject: Re: John Kerry v. Bill Clinton Date: 10/5/2012 9:44 AM
Recommendations: 1
We need to see Obama replace John Kerry his debating partner with Bill Clinton.

Yep. Just like Romney, Clinton would change his positions on a dime if necessary to cut deals with his opponents. Clinton would know how to argue Romney's approach to governance better than Romney himself.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement