Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: Bkeepr100 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 301  
Subject: Re: GOD'S Grace.... Date: 2/14/2003 12:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2

J&R,

Glad to hear you liked the piece. Was meant to be(e) shared with others. (Sorry, I like puns, ect.)

Dave has a unique outlook on the gathering storm. He's half arabian decent and a fully committed Christian. (Mom and Dad were missionaries, in Lebanon. During the Lebanon\Christian war, they lived in Beruit during the war.) Dave grew up in a war zone for however long the battles raged. After coming here he joined the corps and is a officer of decent rank, as of now.(Can't say more)

This war is much deeper and older than most know.

Some of the things that he and his parents have discribed about the arab enemy would stop and make you think. I can't relate to you because I don't want to get wrong. Some can't be discussed in polite company,the tales of how they live are by one that lived as a unbeliever. Abe converted to Christianity and still teaches and preaches today. (Dave's dad)

"We fight not against princes, but against powers...." I don't remember Chapter and verse..sorry.

Thought you'd like to know.

B-man

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement