Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1012  
Subject: just ahead Date: 7/18/2010 3:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
We will come to it -
At the end of the river
An ocean of loss.

-nl
((from a few years back
in the midst of tough times))
Print the post Back To Top
Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1006 of 1012
Subject: Re: just ahead Date: 7/19/2010 6:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm not too sure what point you're trying to make here, Aaron, but you can have that poem. Consider it a gift. Good luck.

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1007 of 1012
Subject: Re: just ahead Date: 7/19/2010 6:19 PM
Richard!
What the hell are you trying to imply?!
Wowsa!
C'mon .. you been hittin the bottle again?
I am sorry for whatever it is you're going
through this time.

Take care,

nl

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1009 of 1012
Subject: Re: just ahead Date: 8/28/2010 12:35 AM
I'm not too sure what point you're trying to make here, Aaron, but you can have that poem. Consider it a gift. Good luck.

----------------------------------

I'm going to have to turn down this offer.
Firstly, it doesn't really 'mean' anything
to say to someone "you can 'have' this poem".
"Have" it? It just doesn't make sense to me.
But secondly, I've poked around a little and
have come to see it as clearly 'derivative' in
its origin. I'm washing my hands of it.
Good luck to you as well, Mr. Rick.

----

[This statement hereby frees 
me from all future unwanted
obligation or incumbancy related
to this silliness..]

:>

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement