Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Just another thought. If someone is curious about some kind of 'opportunity' or sales pitch, please click on Post New and make your subject the name of the suspected or confirmed Dud. The idea is we Fools could use this space to help each other avoid joining an ever growing pool of misguided fools. Hopefully there will be someone secure enough to share their stupidity for your benefit;)

I've extended a couple of olive branches with Tales of Duke's Stupidity in some following threads. Hopefully there are others with as little shame;) Don't leave out on this limb alone folks, surely there are others who have been prone to stupid decisions that they aren't afraid to share.

I would also suggest that none of us will be coming here looking for deals. Promotion for products and services litter the internet already. I would suggest ignoring anyone promoting anything here as that would likely get out of control and simply turn this board into something equally as useless as much of the internet is already. I realize the potential for this board to devolve in such a way. I only hold out faint hope that it will be used as intended.

Duke
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement